Use the form below to register your account.

Security question:

15 + 10 =

Register Account

GEM Group



Satellite Yahsat A1– Freq: 12.034 – S/R: 27.500– Pol: Vertical – Fec: 2/3

Gem Junior is a television channel dedicated to kids. It delivers a diverse mixture of educational and entertaining programs for Farsi speaking children. Gem Junior targets children from the ages 2-13, by airing the most popular cartoons, series and animated movies. Gem Junior is broadcasted on Yahsat satellite in HD and SD quality.

Gem Junior holds the sixth place between our TV networks. Targeting the youth generation of Iran, Gem Junior has successfully gained 62% as viewers from which girls count for 52% and the remaining 48% are boys.

スーパーコピー財布 スーパーコピー時計 スーパーコピーブランド cheap valentino cheap air jordans